Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis and uncertainty on when racing will be able to resume due to regulations regarding large gatherings, the Full Gas Sprint Enduro Series has adjusted its schedule by postponing all racing until May 23-24. Due to scheduling conflicts, the previously scheduled event for June 13-14 has been removed, and dates have been added in August, September, and October.

At this time all events are listed as TBA. Locations will be chosen based on which states will allow racing to resume. Stay tuned to our website and social media channels for updates on exact race locations to be made available as soon as they are known.

Pre-entry for all events is currently closed until final event details are made available. Any entries that have been paid for will be able to be transferred to another event this year or refunded.  

May 23-24 

July 18-19 

August 8-9 

August 29-30 

September 5-6 

October 17-18 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here