For the 2019 season, the Full Gas Sprint Enduro Series announces the following rule changes for the Pro, Pro2, newly-formed Pro-Am, Open, and Juniors A/B classes.
The Pro class will continue to be an open displacement class in 2019. Pro2 will become a displacement class with a maximum displacement limit of 250cc.
The addition of the all-new Pro-Am class, an open displacement class, will have lesser restrictions on rider eligibility and will allow up-and-coming, and local pro riders, the ability to compete for a Full Gas podium. The Pro-Am class will feature 100% payback and will be included in the post-race podium along with Pro, Pro 2, and Women’s Pro. Two drops will be given for the Pro-Am championship points.
The minimum displacement for all Open classes has been dropped from 251cc to 250cc.
For 2019, the Juniors A/B 12-17 class will see an increase in the allowed bike size from 200cc to 250cc. The Junior C 12-17 class will remain with a limit of 100cc-200cc.
In addition to class points, overall series points will be calculated for the 2019 championship season. No drops will be given for overall championship points.
See below for complete rider eligibility for these aforementioned classes or click here to view the complete series rules.
- Previous 5-year World, National, or Regional Pro Class Champions
- Any rider placing in the top-10 overall in the previous year of FGSE, GNCC XC1 or XC2, NEPG or any other National or World Championship Off-Road Series
- Current Pro Motocross or Supercross License holders
- Any “local” pro or AA riders, NEPG Pro2 Riders, GNCC XC2 riders who finished outsidetop-10 in points
- Top-5 overall from previous year FGSE Open A / Lites A points are eligible, but not required to race Pro-Am.
- Pro Class: 122cc-Open
- Pro 2 Class: 122cc-250cc (2-stroke or 4-stroke)
- Pro/Am Class: 122cc-Open
- All Open classes (Open A, Open B, Open C): 250cc-Open
- Juniors A/B 12-17: 122cc-250cc (2-stroke or 4-stroke)
- Juniors C 12-17: 100cc-200cc (2-stroke or 4-stroke)